As it mainly entirely coming from Osrs gold

Автор темы
bestrsgoldfast
Статус: Слушатель

As it mainly entirely coming from Osrs gold

Сообщение bestrsgoldfast » 03 янв 2020, 11:22

As it mainly entirely coming from Osrs gold memory I can't give anything concrete. While I say"voxels" I do not really mean that but I could not think of a better, but still succinct, way to put it. The way I knew it was that every vertex (voxel within my thoughts) needed to be programmed and transferred individually to new coordinates in any cartoon.

And that's why you get such weird blocky smoke and stuff, because that is one of the better methods for getting 3D effects (another being only giving a 3D surface an animated feel ). A net is most likely the best way to put it, but having to independently transfer each bit of the net between"frames" or whatever is a far cry from the limb-based systems a lot of more suitably developed games use (I believe? I don't understand that far ).

The second claim is logical really. It'd be especially obnoxious given how antiquated the animation process is. My main point was to make people think about just how much work this would really take, and for little advantage. Even if they've improved their animation systems (would take engine function, so I doubt ) a complete overhaul of such a fundamental system in runescape has got the potential for an unbelievable amount of spaghettific effects (runescape player character is probably deeper than the bank in a suspect ).

I believe people envision it only is a case of"just redo the version" without thinking about how much more there's to it than that.

That is incorrect, why you see stretching is Buy Runescape gold because the texture between point A and point B is becoming streetched, voxels don't work that way, every voxel shops properties like color and can't be redirected to textures because you don't only have a static airplane to map over. There are now engines that may perform UV mapping on voxels but those are recent development rather than some thing runescape or the crude voxel motors of the time ever used.

Вернуться в «Софт и все, что с ним связано»